Shocked and horrified

Muriel Thomas mcthomas at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 11 21:54:36 UTC 2001

>To all people who are affected to the todays horrible acts of terrorism:
>I'm very very taken aback and shocked! My sincerest condolences!
>
>That's all I could say. Sorry, I haven't got any words for that what has
>happend!
>
>-
>to unsubscribe from this list send an email to
>kdevelop-devel-request at kdevelop.org with the following body:
>unsubscribe »your-email-address«

Hi all,

First, I will join Victor and have a deep thought for people affected
by those horrible  bombings. Living in Boston, I was really shocked,
I could not believe it.
But, as life has to go on, I have a question on Kdevelop makefiles. I
am new to kdevelop and I am trying to use the rtl.mk file,that I
copied onto my project directory, in the kdevelop makefile. Anyone
has an idea how to do that?

Until now I have included the -I/usr/src/rtlinux-2.2 command on the
project options > compiler options window to be able to use the real
time linux header files, and I tried to compile but it seems I have a
conflict between linux and rtlinux libraries. Anybody knows why?

Muriel
--

-