Fwd: "way to go!" on the external window mode!

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sun Sep 9 19:47:53 UTC 2001

FYI :)

Subject: "way to go!" on the external window mode!
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 17:47:03 +0200
From: Stephan Beal <stephan at wanderinghorse.net>
To: nolden at kde.org, tasin at kdevelop.org

kdev developers, (please pass this on to whomever actually implemented this,
if I have missed him/her)

Just a quick note to say "cool beans!" on the external window UI mode! It's
very difficult to take advantage of my huge screen and resolution without
x/emacs. But this feature lets me make great usage of my screen space.

Ah, and the console in the output tools view was a great idea!

thanks a lot, and take care,

----- stephan at wanderinghorse.net
http://qub.sourceforge.net - http://gwm.rootonfire.org
http://byoo.rootonfire.org - http://dungeonmaker.sourceforge.net
"Now I'm not normally the kind of person who likes to trespass, but
sometimes you just find yourself over the line." -- Bob Dylan

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«