QGridLayout error

Simon Hausmann hausmann at kde.org
Sat Sep 8 08:23:12 UTC 2001

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 05:25:58PM +0800, y wrote:
>     I have a class MyPlayer inherits from KTMainWindow, when I add a
> QGridLayout ,the stderr says error as follow:
>
> /*************************************************************************************************************
> atal parsing error: unexpected end of file in line 1
> fatal parsing error: error while parsing prolog in line 1
> Parsing error
> QLayout "unnamed" added to MyPlayer "myplayer-mainwindow#1", which already
> had a layout.
> QLayout "unnamed" added to MyPlayer "myplayer-mainwindow#1", which already
> had a layout.
> QLayout "unnamed" added to MyPlayer "myplayer-mainwindow#1", which already
> had a layout.
> QLayout "unnamed" added to MyPlayer "myplayer-mainwindow#1", which already
> had a layout.
> QLayout "unnamed" added to MyPlayer "myplayer-mainwindow#1", which already
> had a layout.
> QLayout "unnamed" added to MyPlayer "myplayer-mainwindow#1", which already
> had a layout.
> QLayout "unnamed" added to MyPlayer "myplayer-mainwindow#1", which already
> had a layout.
> QLayout "unnamed" added to MyPlayer "myplayer-mainwindow#1", which already
> had a layout.
> QLayout "unnamed" added to MyPlayer "myplayer-mainwindow#1", which already
> had a layout.
> QLayout "unnamed" added to MyPlayer "myplayer-mainwindow#1", which already
> had a layout.
> I couldn't find out where my error is, may some one help me?

It doesn't make sense to add a layout to a Q/KMainWindow. As the documentation
states, a MainWindow has a (internal) layout already, it's the one managing
the toolbars, statusbar, menubar and your central widget. So you might
instead want to allocate a QGrid and put that as central widget instead.

Simon

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«