KDE_2_2_BRANCH: version conflict inside admin directory...

W. Tasin tasin at ee.fhm.edu
Wed Oct 31 18:08:36 UTC 2001

Hi Falk,

thanks ... it works now.

Nevertheless it would be nice to know how configure.in.in has to be
modified to create an application which uses QT 2.2. Is there somebody
out who can point me to it?
I.e. usage of KDE_USE_QT(2,2) inside configure.in.in.

I think sooner or later we have to update to the new admin/ version w/o
changing to QT 3.x, at least it would be useful for questions from
users.

Ciao

Walter