Agenda for IRC party today

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 18:01:38 UTC 2001

Ok, late but not too late I hope.

Mathieu sent the ToDo attached at the end to me the other day.
Based on this I would propose we try to discuss no more than three or
four topics.

1 gideon user interface, "to MDI or not to MDI"

2 code completion, browse databases

3 languages, features, UML

4 gideon one

Here is the list

Roland

- Generic Source Code Interface [1]
- UML Plugin (kUML based)
- Shared and Static Lib Project
-Kernel Module Project
- Cross-Compilation support (Ralf Noden)
- Remote-Compilation support (me)
- Workspace Management
- Better Internal Debugger ( a la DDD ;-P )

- tmake/qmake support
- bug tracking integration (generic)
-docViewMan
-MDI

-code completion (generic engine??)
-Language support:
        -Eiffel
        -Pascal
        -Assembly
        -Shells
        -REXX
        -Lisp
        -Others ???
[1] CVS, SCCS, Perforce, RCS and PRCS, probably others

the remote-compilation support it's working at about 65%.
Now that we have C bindings for KDE3, I will made some ReXX one.
Mathieu