Invitation to IRC party

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 20:58:37 UTC 2001

So, Ralf and John have conflicting schedules. The simple solution is to
meet twice.

First IRC party will be on Wednesday 31'st of October at 10:00am PST. I
believe we (the US) have changed back from daylight saving time by then
if not s/PST/PDT/g .

Second IRC party will be on Saturday the 3'rd of November at 12:00am
PST.

Both events will happen on #kdevelop on irc.openprojects.net. The
general public is invited.

Now if someone is still unhappy about the time, speak up now.

I will try to get a discussion agenda out asap.

Roland