Request for help to debug/fix kate part ;)

Christoph Cullmann crossfire at babylon2k.de
Fri Oct 26 16:15:48 UTC 2001

Hi,
as KDevelop 3 will use (at least optional) the kate part from kdebase, I would
like to ask if someone has a bit time to help debug and fix some stuff in the
kate part ;)

The problems lay in the KateDocument, insert/removeText, deletion of
selections and exspecially undo/redo are very buggy :/.

Has anyone some time to help fixing (have not enough spare time at the moment
to build up KTextEditor interfaces + fix the stuff alone :)

cu and thanks in advance
Christoph

--
| |   / /               - get an edge in editing -
| |/ /      a fast and capable multiple document,
|     \     multiple view text editor for KDE
| |\  \     cullmann at kde.org
| |  \  \   http://kate.sf.net

-