Invitation to IRC party

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Oct 26 12:13:57 UTC 2001

On Friday, 26. October 2001 12:54, you wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > due to a familiy emergency I wasnt able to follow up on the IRC party
> > as I had originally planned.
> >
> > Let's set a date and time now, my suggestion is:
> > Wednesday 31'st of October at 10:00 am PDT, which makes it 1:00 pm at
> > the East Coast and 19:00 in Germany.
> >
> > If this conflicts too much with work and school for the US
> > participants, please let is know. Another possibility is to move this
> > to the weekend i.e. Saturday Nov. 3rd alltogether.
>
> Saturday is the one I would prefer. But Wednesday is not really okay but
> acceptable :-).
I can only be there wednesday as I have to pack my stuff on saturday to head
off for my parents that evening to finish packing my luggage with the
presents I take with me. So saturday is very bad for me, although I like an
IRC party I fear to miss anything here that I didn't take care of and forgot
to take with me. 6 weeks is a long time to spend in the US so I want to make
my preparations calmly and with thought :)  Please have patience with me but
I really would like to have my time off from wednesday on to get prepared, so
wednesday is my limit to participate :).

Ralf

> Bye,
> 	Victor
>
> -