Linux New Media Award at SYSTEMS

Harald Fernengel harry at bnro.de
Fri Oct 19 19:38:05 UTC 2001

Hi,

On Thursday KDevelop got the Linux New Media Award for the best Linux
development tool. We were so surprised we almost fell off our chairs ;)

Ralf Nolden was there (yes, it was Ralf although the moderator called him
Martin Konold) to receive it. Ralf had to talk about the "K" in KDevelop
which he mastered perfectly (I didn't know that KDE guys cut out "K"s from
newspapers whenever they encounter one). After some little confusion because
the guys exchanged the statues we finally got the right one, which was
proudly presented at the KDE Booth next to the award Konqueror won.

Big thanks to the Linux New Media AG and their sponsors and of course to the
whole KDevelop Team!!!!

Harry

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«