Invitation to IRC party

Tobias Kalbitz Tobias.Kalbitz at brokat-le.com
Fri Oct 19 06:31:02 UTC 2001

Could the log also send to me?

-----Original Message-----
Of Sandy Meier
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 8:09 PM
To: kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org
Subject: Re: Invitation to IRC party

On Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2001 07:25, you wrote:
> Friends,
> today Ian Geiseri and I met on IRC on #kde and after we yelled at each
> other for a while, we agreed that it would be a great idea to get
> together and discuss the future of our beloved project. We decided that
> IRC would be a good medium short of a real developers meeting which we
> can not have.
>
> So, in order to get this conducted in a civilized manner we should
> first agree on time and date. I would propose end of next week, i.e.
> the 26'th.

Unfortunately I am offline from 26-28 this month. :-( Maybe we can make the
IRC before or after that days? If not, please someone make a log and send it

to me. Thanks.

Ciao!
Sandy, who have finally internet at home. :-)

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to
kdevelop-devel-request at kdevelop.org with the following body:
unsubscribe »your-email-address«

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«