KTextEditor

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Oct 12 12:43:54 UTC 2001

On Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2001 19:28, you wrote:

You could have a look at thekompany.com website for some screenshots. The new
version of KDE studio seems to offer code folding and it seems to be managed
by the sidebar which currently handles the breakpoint and bookmark symbols,
so that would be a good point where to add a visual hint for the user to
folded codeparts.

Ralf