KTextEditor

Jörg Rüppel asharky at gmx.net
Thu Oct 11 17:28:37 UTC 2001

What do you mean by folding? If you mean completely fold together a big
codeblock, that would be georgeous!!

int main()
{
  if (a)
  {
     // lots of code
  }
}

And now you click something and the screen only shows:

int main()
{
  if(a)
  { ... }
}

Or something similar. I don't know if that is what you meant, but as I stated
already, that would be great! :)

Jörg

Am Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2001 19:12 schrieben Sie: