GBA support and hints for other embedded platforms

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Nov 30 23:22:03 UTC 2001

On Friday 30 November 2001 22:59, you wrote:

What ? the crosscompiling stuff is going into KDevelop 2 in the branch. I
took it as it is the production version we ship and the crosscompiling is
very important to the embedded users *now*, plus that I have to do a
presentation of my stuff to the professor. I won't do that with a
half-working gideon though :) so I preferred KDevelop2 for my work.

Ralf