GBA support and hints for other embedded platforms

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Nov 30 19:09:02 UTC 2001

Good news :)  The best thing is it doesn't interfere with my stuff in
kdevelop 2 at all and I can still give my code in for the university report
that I'm doing with the crosscompiling stuff :)

Anyway, I'm sad that I'm not quite finished yet but I hope to put everything
into CVS by this weekend as almost bugfree. Sorry that I can't show off
things before because, as said, this is work for a report that I have to do
for University and I assume that I have to do this alone :P

Ralf