kdevelop2 doesn't compile under kde3

August Hörandl august.hoerandl at gmx.at
Tue Nov 27 01:04:01 UTC 2001

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> due to *our* latest changes - the autocompletion in the classdialog -
> kdevelop2 doesn't compile under KDE 3 anymore. I fixed Ellis' changes by
> using #ifdef's so they compile under both systems again, just the
> autocompletion needs a fix.

i did this stuff - but i have no kde3 here ;-(

i suggest to #ifdef out this change; until someone finds a solution;
shouldn't be to hard: i copied the lines from the klineedit docs

file: wzconnectdlgimpl.cpp
line 141
line 249
    typeCompletion->addItem(...);

line 903 - 922
   // auto completion on types
   connect(leMethType_2,SIGNAL(returnPressed(const
QString&)),typeCompletion,SLOT(addItem(const QString&)));

hth
Gustl

--
 o o _     )            August Hörandl