ANNOUNCE: KDevelop 2.0.2 out now!

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 24 19:03:57 UTC 2001

Harald Fernengel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > - TabPage MDI mode got accelerators Alt+0...9 for view switching.
>
> This clashes with our bookmarks.
Oh, I wasn't aware of that. It wasn't shown in the accel menu of the
kdevelop settings.
And last but not least nobody complained although the fix is even
several weeks old.

> Until now you could easily jump between your
> bookmarks using the Alt+0...9 keys. Maybe we can add a switch to go back to
> the old behaviour? What about CTRL+0...9?
Ctrl combinations are often used by global stuff.
Better is Ctrl+Shift or Alt+Shift.

I suggest to keep Alt+Numbers for view switching since that has been
'standard' in most other IDEs. How about Alt+Shift+Numbers for Bookmark
switching? What is actually the accel in MSVC? I always like to be
similar to standard IDEs.

Ciao,
F at lk