Some design suggestion

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Sat Nov 24 18:09:34 UTC 2001

On Thursday, 22. November 2001 23:41, you wrote:
> Hi, folks!
>
> > It's only a new design nothing else.
> > Colors are not mandatory.
> >
> > Please tell me what you think of it.
>
> Hmmm, a new Homepage shipped with KDevelop 3 would be very cool in my
> opinion. Reminds me of the new KDE.org site bundled with the announcement
> of the next generation of KDE (Version 2), in those days :-).
Yes, I agree. A new designed homepage for 3.0 would be really cool.

> I think the look of KDevelop.org is very nice and a new design has to top
> this. That might be very difficult and indepted with many work
Fortunately we have parted the content and the design for the kdevelop.org.
So you have only to change 2-3 files and the rest might be the same.

Thomas: I would like to have the current Changelog on the homepage again, as
these are news too, maybe this is possible?
If you want to try the design with the original pages, I can give you an
account or mail your the sources.Thanks!

Ciao!
Sandy

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«