KDevelop 2 bugfix releases

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 08:31:06 UTC 2001

Hi,

"Eray Ozkural (exa)" wrote:

> Falk told me yesterday that there is a 2.0.2 bugfix release and
> an upcoming 2.0.3 release. Could we please announce these
> on the kdevelop website so that users can catch up with us?
I forgot to say to you that I'm just waiting for the official KDE-2.2.2
announcement because it's bundled with it.
Actually, the release of KDE-2.2.2 should be happened 2 weeks ago.
As soon as www.kde.org shows the announcement, I'll announce it at
www.kdevelop.org, too.

The way we can release the KDevelop-2.0.3 is bit unclear to me. Likely
it'll happen along with KDE-3.0-beta1.
Anyway, 2.0.3 will be very interesting for you because the class
tree-view is improved in a way that it nicely shows e.g. the Gideon
project structure.

Ciao,F at lk