Some CVS files overwriting issues after the weekend

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Nov 19 15:23:39 UTC 2001

On Monday, 19. November 2001 16:30, you wrote:

Wasn't that the correction to make it compile with Qt 2.3/KDE 2.2 again after
someone else changed it also ?  :)  Please correct this by yourself Victor,
we cannot set up a taskforce to correct all coding errors that were
introduced. What you can do however is checking out by -D"48 hours ago" and
then see the differences. Just copy the files over into your regular
directory and check them in again to undo your changes.

Ralf
> Hi!
>
> I just want to tell you that I have overwritten some QList->QPtrList
> changes (Gideon) from Mathieu by mistake. Sorry!
> I hope there will be soon a undo...
>
> Bye
> 	Victor
>
> -