Pictures from ALS and Comdex

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sat Nov 17 20:38:16 UTC 2001

No, I just arrived at my cousin's place in Porland, Oregon where I'll stay up
until I'll return on Dec. 15.  I got my dialup to work here and in case I
need more bandwidth I can go to Keith Packard's home and get a connection
there :)  Next week I'll be quite busy here helping out as my cousins'
husband's back is injured so a helping hand is very needed, then *finally*
get my work on kdevelop done.  It's very needed anyway as, as said, the sharp
PDA is going to be in the stores by next year and sure we want all the
embedded Linux/ QPE developers to use KDevelop as their development tool :))

Ralf