PLEASE REMOVE THIS IMMEDIATELY: was Re: VS .NET review

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 19:03:30 UTC 2001

I agree, just moving it will get someone else in trouble.

In general, comapanies do this all the time, it's called competetive
analysis, but companies will always keep the reports internal.

My advice would first be to make a real report and not just a
collection of screenshots out of this and make the screenshots smaller.

I just want to warn about this. Times are changing fast and we are
being watched very closely.

My suggestion is to take this of the KDevelop site for now and post a
revised version to the mailing list which will then stay in the list
archives.

Roland