PLEASE REMOVE THIS IMMEDIATELY: was Re: VS .NET review

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 18:58:53 UTC 2001

Aehem,...
this was a bad idea in fact it was a very bad idea.

This can get us in a lot of trouble, please remove the screenshots
immediately. I know a little bit about copyright law from my wife who
is a lawyer and that's what this comes down to. Posting screenshots of
a competitors application to a public site == not a good idea.

This can give Microsoft a reason to shut down our entire project,
believe me, I know what I am talking about.

When I suggested we put up this report I wasnt aware of the
screenshots.

Please remove the report.

Roland