KDE_2_2_BRANCH: version conflict inside admin directory...

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Wed Nov 7 13:17:04 UTC 2001

Stephan Kulow wrote:

> On Tuesday, 30. October 2001 19:21, W. Tasin wrote:

[snip]

>>Stephan, please, could you give me a hint where the macro-call has to
>>be?
>>

> How does it look like currently? If you're using #MIN_CONFIG you can't. But
> if you replace #MIN_CONFIG with the content of configure.in.min, then you can
> patch that easily. #MIN_CONFIG is for a default Qt/KDE only.
>
> Greetings, Stephan

I thought so...
but is something talking against the solution to give #MIN_CONFIG a
parameter to specify the qt version?
IMHO it would help the user/developer extremly if configure.in.in
contained the qt version. AFAIK the configure.in.min doesn't contain any
version specific entry, but correct me if I'm wrong.
And please revert my commitment to Makefile.common and configure.in.in
if it isn't intended to do so.

But I would like to get blessing for the commitment ;-)

Ciao

Walter

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«