Tree and Output window positions

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 15:56:21 UTC 2001

Falk,
I was trying to store and retrieve the current geometry settings for
the tree and output widgets. So far I have not been able to understand
much of this at all... Here are some questions:

In CKDevelop::initView(), the widgets for class_tree and output are
created and then added as toolwindows to the MDI framework, right?
There seems to be some kind of a percentage for their initial size,
right?

Are these windows accesible later, how?
Is there a pointer, that I can access the window geometry through?
Maybe class_tree, resp. messages_widget?

Do I then call the setGeometry() and geometry() methods inherited from
QFrame for these windows? Or do i need to call methods of
QextMdiChildView?

What about docking state how can I find out about that?

Lot's of questions...
Best regards
Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and