kdevelop-3.0 doesn't build

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Wed May 16 12:06:36 UTC 2001

On Sat, 12 May 2001, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> Hi Berndt,
>
> well, using gideon you should stick with the bleeding edge :-) The final
> is scheduled to be ready with KDE 3 which will require Qt 3, hence there
> will be some porting ahead due to sourcecode incompatibility anyway.
> We're making use of the newest CVS interfaces so we get out of design
> errors that will become obsolete with KDE 3 anyway, hence save some time
> there. We developers tend to have a co of kdelibs on our HDD anyway :-))

The problem is that it is not enough to have HEAD kdelibs checked out,
you also have to _use_ it (if you use KDE). I'll try to package
an alpha release next week or so that is installable on a KDE 2.1
system and also has the complete documentation which is currently
missing from the cvs.

Bernd.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«