[Fwd: gideon doesn't compile]

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu May 10 09:26:25 UTC 2001

Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel wrote:

> > > I have it on freebsd as well but I don't have a development system set
> > > up right now. I'm seriously thinking about switching one installation to
> > > 4.3 stable again...
> >
> > You could try Unixware again ;-)
>
> You really should, now that KDE and KDevelop run so fine on
> Unixware :)

Args :-) I've tried to catch Rainer to send me over a copy of OpenUNIX 8
but he's on holidays in Atlanta for another week :-))
I know the performance is very well. Although I've installed the current
SuSE beta on that machine I have UW 7 running and hdparm does a great
job actually...34MB and that thing is *fast* :-)  Just needs to have a
PIII 9xx CPU to beat that thinkpad laptop :-))

Ralf

--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org