Speaking of "speed".

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 17:49:48 UTC 2001

Tested yesterday night on a PII 300 256MB. KDEVELOP_1_4 yesterdays CVS
with full debugging support and no optimization (-O0).

Startup time including loading kdevelop.kdevprj ~50 seconds.

That' isnt too bad, the problem of the slow opening of files seems to
be a Solaris and/or KDE network problem.

Roland

=====