gideon doesn't compile

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue May 8 17:42:09 UTC 2001

Roland Krause wrote:

> Ralf,
> interesting. Do you have something like a standard presentation for
> these occasions? I was thinking of doing a little advertisement for
> KDevelop here.
>
> Roland

No, because I have to change that over and over for each presentation
according to the current status. However, I only have some standard
kpresenter pages that you can use; the rest is live-demo of kdevelop
generating an application, importing kword or konqueror sourcecode (this
is what the people know) and creating a desinger dialog (and how to do
that from within kdevelop). Then some debugging and running the
application. Also in between some info about the docbrowser being able
to browse the libs down to the class member functions in the tree. The
kdoc stuff is good for demo as well. I always have a different mix out
of these key features because I tend to forget one here and one there
sometimes. If anyone else wants the kpresenter files, I'll put them on
incoming.

ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org