gideon doesn't compile

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue May 8 13:37:53 UTC 2001

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

Klaas, what's wrong with SuSE ? :-))
This will affect you as well, so please provide us with some input. I'm
against putting the generated file into CVS as Bernd said it's crucial
with gcc 3.0. This means that whoever will change to Qt 3 and KDE 3
without having gcc 3.0 installed later this year will run into problems.

Ralf

--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org