gideon doesn't compile

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue May 8 09:35:53 UTC 2001

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> On Tue, 8 May 2001, Ralf Nolden wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I get compile errors in gideon.
>
> Can you be a bit more precise? I've got heaps of new stuff (like
> full scripting and fortran support) on my harddisk, but I hesitate
> to commit anything because it would certainly increase the number
> of errors ;-)

:-)) well fix things up while you're on the way and commit :-)
We'll get another java developer who'll work on the java stuff with
richard. He volunteered saturday after the presentation and will
(hopefully) show up this week and subscribe.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org