gideon doesn't compile

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue May 8 09:34:29 UTC 2001

"F at lk Brettschneider" wrote:

> Ralf Nolden wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm going to leave here on
> > saturday over the weekend and finally go to the Linux at work expo for
> > running a KDE booth in Frankfurt where I would love to show that
> Are you going to show a 2.0 preview as well?
Yes, this is the default also for demos. Gideon is for questions towards
extensibility and usability for other languages than C/C++ and
commercial plugins.

BTW if one wants to see one of my presentations, there's a live-stream
of the one I held last saturday in Braunschweig at
braunschweiger.linuxtage.de under service/livestream. You need
realplayer though. (and I'm ashamed it didn't go very smooth at the
beginning but towards the middle I seem to get into my elements...good
thing to study myself and work on presentations though, will see it this
afternoon again :-)

BTW2: the features I din't show during the presentation were covered
later in the questions. There's so much stuff to show off that I totally
forgot about debugger etc. but demoed that in the questions phase which
isn't covered by the live steam any more.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org