KDevelop editor interfaces - ups

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu May 3 09:47:27 UTC 2001

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> > > hehehe, they should reimplement KDE's window manager in splitter mode
> > > for Bernd.
> >
> > Thanks for proving that you are completely insusceptible
> > for rational arguments.
>
> Eerm...some words before I have to leave off for Braunschweig...*please*
> don't cut yourself into pieces while I'm away :-)
> Don't take comments too serious, take them as sarcasm and fun if they're
> offending. You're demotivating both ends with it because of temporary
> frustration about each other's opinion. We had situations like these
> sometimes over the year and we kept going on by eventually one part
> stepping back for the good of everyone, because the project matters, not
> single interests. Please.
And before anyone getting pissed completely on me as well, please don't
take this personally !!
I don't have any preferences for persons or for code, we need a viable
solution!

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org