Some notes

Lorenzo Delana ldelana at libero.it
Wed May 2 09:20:14 UTC 2001

ABOUT COMPILER/LINKER OPTIONS
(About Compiler)
In a subdirectory of the project I would to have some additional C/CXX FLAGS,
so I have to manually modify Makefile.am adding before/after the section
created by kdevelop following

CFLAGS += <my-cflags>
CXXFLAGS += <my-cxxflags>

(About Linker)
In a subdirectory of the project I would to create another Executable, for
now, the only way is to start another KDevelop and start a project with
target dir this.

Suggestion:
RXButton of mouse on the directory now:
- Proprietis -> Convert Shared/Static library
can be
- Proprietis -> Convert Shared/Static library, Executable
                 -> Compiler Flags (this make CFLAGS+=...,CXXFLAGS+=...)
                 -> Linker Flags (only for Executable I think)

ABOUT TREE VIEW
When I save a file or I make other thing the "update" reflects on the tree
view COLLAPSING the tree. This is very fastidious.
I don't know how the source updating is managed, but I think that each update
should be scheduled and processed, insted of re-update all the class/tree etc.

MISCELLANOUS
- File/Close doesn't correspond to RXButton on the TabWindow->Close.
- There are some keys for fast switching between opened windows ?
- RXButton on class -> Proprieties -> Show parents/child doesn't work yet

bye,
Lore

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«