[Fwd: [Fwd: KDevelop 3.0 and Bernd Gehrmann]]

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sat Mar 31 07:12:37 UTC 2001

ftp.kdevelop.org/Incoming/gideon.tar.gz is the file you should take :-)
Can everyone have a look ? I can put the stuff into CVS (if I get coolo
to help me with the commands *g*) on monday when I have a faster
Internet connection at the internet cafe. Also it's Formula 1 day today
:-))

Please take a look as will I do, after discussing things we'll do the
switch on monday.

Cheers,

Ralf

--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org