maybe this could be a compromise

Christian Couder chcouder at club-internet.fr
Sat Mar 31 05:14:27 UTC 2001

Roland Krause wrote:

> Ok, here is a tiny patch that prevents the "no current view" related
> crashes. There is a debug message that will remind us to correct the
> actual problem, that is to make the menu unavailable.

Hi Roland,

I agree with you that it's better to check for NULL pointer as much as
possible.
But please try as much as possible to put the checks in the
DocViewManager class, not in the bloated CKDevelop class that I tryed to
clean up...

By the way do you have a cvs write account now ? If not you should get
one so that you can commit your changes yourself.

Bye,
Christian.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«