A new IDE for a new milleneum :-)

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 23:32:30 UTC 2001

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> Hope you like it,
> Bernd.
No I do not like it if one is not able to work in a team and if one is
not able to merge with the work others have done during hours of their
spare time. _AGAIN_ you drop all my work and ideas for the HEAD branch
without trying a bloody second to understand or integrate the MDI code.

Why is it not possible that you work _together_ with other programmers
and merge your stuff instead of overwriting again and again???

I'm thinking about leaving the project after KDevelop-2.0,
:-(
F at lk