several things

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 20:42:19 UTC 2001

Roland Krause wrote:

> Falk,
> hope you guys enjoyed the show :-)
Thanks, I did. :-)

> I also put a few assert's in my kwrite code
> here to see under what circumstances the fontHeight=0 shows up.
I checked kwdoc.cpp in the debugger and the state of a KWriteDoc object
was like hell sometimes. Mainly because of uninitialized attributes in
the constructor. That's why for instance there were some randomly
appearing CPU loads on startup, everytime when an uninitialized class
attribute got a start value of say 234563351. :(
I hope I fixed them all by setting reasonable start values for _all_
class attributes...

Ciao,
F at lk