No subject

root root at bretzel.home.net
Fri Mar 30 16:48:34 UTC 2001

> Are you relating to the KDEVELOP_1_4 tag? I am using it actually and I
> can send you a fairly detailed report sometime next week. It actually
> does not crash very much anymore and should be fairly usable once a few
> things are put back into place. So, I believe a beta release would be
> appropriate.
>
> Roland

Hi,
I've got 1.4 ( MDI stuff ) a couple of days ago.
CClassPropertiesDlgImpl and CKdevelop_classview.cpp:

Maybe I am late and everything is fixed by now... I just want to notice
that in case it isn't:

When I add new attribute with read-write properties, I add the read and
write
methods automaticly ( see code in CKdevelop_classview.cpp ->
slotCVAddAttribute( arg1,arg2)

Kdevelop crashes because I do not check the pointer value:
 ( docviewmanager->currentView() ) <- sorry if not the right names...
I suspect that the address value is NULL after I call < switchToFile
 cppfile ); >
in order to put the property methods code.

Someone would be kind enough to enlighten me on how to correctly
bring up the cppfile if I am out of track...

Regards,
Serge Lussier

> > > Ralf Nolden

-