KDevelop 3.0, this mailinglist and Bernd

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Fri Mar 30 09:06:06 UTC 2001

On Donnerstag, 29. März 2001 16:48, you wrote:
> --- Ralf Nolden <nolden at kde.org> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Now, for other things. As said, the talk with Bernd was very
> > productive.
> > First of all, Sandy, can you make kdevelop-devel somehow public
> > together
> > with a mailing list archive ?
>
> Cant we just move the mailing lists to sourceforge, then archiving
> comes with it for free and we would be independent of the Potsdam
> University servers.

Yes, would be possible,but with lists.kde.org we have mailinglist archive for
free too.:-) Can we have the the same mailinglist address
kdevelop at kdevelop.org... on sourceforge? If yes, I think it is an option.

BTW: if I look at the VA Linux shares, I don't believe that they will offer
sourceforge for free in the next months/years. :-(

Ciao!
Sandy

--
inubit - Your e-Business Partner!  http://www.inubit.com
Sandy Meier, inubit GmbH   Sandy.Meier at inubit.com
Welcome to our stand at CeBIT on 22-28 March, Hall 3, Stand E43

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«