several things

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 20:36:47 UTC 2001

--- Christian Couder <chcouder at club-internet.fr> wrote:
> > - please, set your Editor to "tabwidth=2"and "replace tabs with
> spaces",
> > it looks like hell in my editor here :)
>
> Ok. But is there a coding standard for KDevelop ?

I thought that's what tabs are for, use tabs for everything that isnt
supposed to look formatted (e.g. comments) and then everybody can set
the tabwidth in their respective editor.

Roland, who uses tabwidth of 4 and has other nasty habits too

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and