Never Again

Ivan Hawkes linuxgroupie at ivanhawkes.com
Sun Mar 25 23:02:01 UTC 2001

Damn,

I'm never not picking up mail from this list for three weeks again. There
were 273 mail messages on my server!

Firstly, hello to Roland, Omid and Christian! Nice to see some new faces.
Sorry I haven't been around to pitch in lately, I moved house and job
recently and that's just caused hell in my life. It's settling down again, I
have all the bills paid, the boxes are unpacked and all I have to worry about
now is launching two new sites at work. Sigh. I'm doing the site for the
Telegraph and one for London Stock Exchange (a community site) so I've been
working extra late.

Second, big sad farewell to Sandy! Hopefully you will pop in occassionally to
check on your baby (KDevelop) ;-)

Anyway, I have one more week of working on two high key projects at work then
reinforcements arrive. Then I can settle back and kick in some help on KDE
again.

What's high up on the list of things to do for version 3.0?

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«