ctags stuff

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 02:50:41 UTC 2001

Allright,
kdevelop-1.4cvs is actually now stable enough that I am going to
proceed with the ctags stuff that I am trying to implement.

I sent an email to coolo today asking for write permissions to the cvs
repository. I might try to send this as a patch upfront though if
anybody here has second thoughts on this.

Anyway, there is still a small glitch in the MDI interface: If I open a
file from a grepdialog then the editor does not go to the requested
line. That only works if the file is already opened or if I click it
twice.

Regards
Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and