one more before I go...

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 18:20:39 UTC 2001

Falk,

--- Falk Brettschneider <gigafalk at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yeah, Those are the crashes starting with QApplication::notify (). ;(
> Quite hard to track down...

I think I had this one again and I will try to reproduce it if I can.
That takes quite some time to do it but I believe reproducing is half
the fix...

> still haven't looked into kwrite (or QextMDI) to find out what to do
> that kwrite can notice the event as well.

Maybe reemit the event? I have been reading the KDE development book
lately (i.e. over the weekend).

> BTW: In the beginning I thought you're a German 'cause of your name
> but
> during the weeks I've noticed you're used to write in the late
> night/early morning. So I suppose either you're from the States or
> you're a vampire. ;-)

No, I am a ghost :=)
Seriously, I am german, I live in San Jose and I like it here.

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and