Kdevelop wishlist :-)

Piotr GOLONKA Piotr.Golonka at CERN.CH
Mon Mar 19 09:56:04 UTC 2001

Hi!
I enjoy your project alot! Now as I finally managed to put my project in it
I hope I'll enjoy it even more :-)
Sorry to bother you, but I'm not sure whether I'd rather write to a
bug-report list...
A few wishes:
1) please, do some kind of "recursive file/dir add" to project - as for now,
I had to re-create all the directories within a project and then import files.
This is really important thing for people who will use kdevelop to develop
applications other than new KDE/QT application...
2)Should be nice to have operation on groups of selected items in
Class/Files/Watch/e.t.c browser, i.e: to remove a few selected files from
project at once.
3)Still something wrong with this class/files browser. When I'm adding
files to a project, whole tree colapses which is really annoying.

Apart from that: it's magnificent! Thanx for really nice tool!
Best wishes!
	Piotr Golonka
	CERN, European Laboratory Of High Energy Physics
	ATLAS experiment, high-level trigger modelling group.

-
unsubscribe ťyour-email-addressŤ