Java Support for KDevelop 3

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 15 12:31:15 UTC 2001

Hi Oliver

I'd pretty well finished Java support (except the debugger) for KDevelop 2.0,
before Christmas. I have the class parser working and so on. But I had to
finish the Java api bindings before it would have been much use. I haven't
been paying any attention to the KDevelop developer list, and I was hoping to
get it in for KDevelop 2.0. But from what you say below, I've missed the boat
for 2.0 - botther!

I'm certainly interested in any help with finishing it. At the moment I'm just
moving the KDE JNI bindings on from 2.0.1 to 2.1, and I should finish that today
or tomorrow.

I checked out the current KDevelop a couple of days ago, and I will
port my patch from the pre-Christmas version to the current on ASAP (btw it
includes Objective-C too). I'll get back to you as soon as I've got some stuff
to try out. I must start reading the KDevelop mailing list - I've cc'd email to
that.

-- Richard