QextMDI, Dockwidget stuff

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Mar 9 08:04:14 UTC 2001

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> Falk Brettschneider wrote:
> >
> > Hi Ralf,
> >
> > Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes, please do that. So the CVS version is static, that worked best and
> > > I don't think we have the time to hassle with the kwrite code as it's
> > > currently only you and me working :-(
> > I think the reason of the kwrite crashes is the new principle of MDI to
> > access the kwrite documents and views, not that it's a dynamic lib now.
> > Today, I've fixed two new 0L pointer access bugs there.
> >
> > > Well, I have one extra empty small window popping up and when I
> > > enable/disable the outputview/treeview I get another small handle window
> > > with the captions on it popping up but no functionality to the
> > > enabling/disabling.
> > The ghost views are away now, switching the output/trees on/off will
> > work again later since I want to dock multiple tree views and multiple
> > output views by addToolView(), not only the 2 parent tabwidget (where
> > the trees and outputs are tabbed in). So the on/off switch will change,
> > completely.
> >
> > > But if you could fix that that's good as well.
> > Switching the files by click in the tree item should almost work now
> > again, the caption as well.
>
> GREAT!!! :-)) Good to hear. if only cvs.kde.org would be available this
> morning grrr...

The IP address of cvs.kde.org is 198.186.203.48 so if someone gets
problems with the DNS resolving please add that to your /etc/hosts :-)

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org