bug reported by Andreas DUNKE

Omid Givi omid at givi.nl
Thu Mar 8 10:26:59 UTC 2001

Hi Guys,

The bug reported by Andreas DUNKE, is noticed by me too, not exactly in
the same way, but somehow the same.

The editor is sometimes confused with the version conflicts of the files
in the buffer(s) vs. files on the disk. I can't describe it exactly,
because I don't know what goes wrong. He seems sometimes not te see that a
file is changed on disk. Sometimes he does, but there is nothing changed
(even the timestamp).

Regards,
OmiD