KDEVELOP_1_4: fix for a crash and kdevprj

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 18:54:40 UTC 2001

Hi,
I just checked in a fix for a crash in the classtree. When you click on
the class item in the tree kdevelop was crashing immediately.
Embarassing if that happens during a demo I can imagine. So there you
go.

Still there is something wrong with this. Someone else should have a
look. I guess something is supposed to happen/not happen, when you
click on the icon. I dont have a clue (like most of the time).

Also, I adapted the kdevprj file to the changes John made (moving)
ctoolclass.cpp and ctoolclass.h from setup to the main directory.

Now you can, load the project, hit update all Makefile.am, then leave
kdevelop and build it from the commandline again.

I am tempted to backport Bernds Makefile.am based project management.
Falk, I though about this a bit, the idea isnt all that bad after all.
The fact that you cant finetune compiler options, linker options,
include paths and such still sucks but it is already better as what we
have now.

Ralf, I'd update since this crash is quite likely to happen.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and