KDEVELOP_1_4: a patch for browsing...

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 04:51:28 UTC 2001

Ok, I made a little patch, I am not really sure about this so I dont
commit it.

It implements the idea of browsing for when you jump between many
source documents using "Goto Definition/Declaration". Then you can go
back to the positions in the files from where you were initiated the
Goto actions.

Please check it out and tell me what you think, I am not sure this is
what we want but I though I send it anyway.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and