dynamic casts in the KDevelop code?

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 23:14:10 UTC 2001

I dont know how you fixed this, probably by, inefficiently,
reimplementing some form of "poor mans RTTI". Yes, we all have done
this at some point.

But there is no point in doing this.

Therefore, and since we currently have enough other problems to care
about, I would ask you to not change any RTTI code on KDevelop.

If we always would have listened to the people that complain about
their ancient compilers, but make no attempt themselves to change
things, we'd all still be doing K&R C .

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and